Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sunday 18 December 2011

: my BEst fwEn


i miss dats person :) miss sgtsgt :) dha ma best fwen tym d MahsA but , dha awal lae sdh quit , tgl me alone bha :/ , dha larh kwn  yg paling mantap me pnh knl :) , 1st knl sdh rapat , mcm lma knl bha . pergai kmi sma , smua sma yg pling xpecell haha rantai  kami sma , but sygss rantai tuh i tgunting dpn dha nhe , hhm ` bru me ckp kmi dha jodoh , tapi sdh tgunting , me misss sgsgt ama dha , hmm :/ nw me alone , ahah but xda pa , msing2 pnya haluan kn . imysm STACEY NGAU :)


ALL memORy :)








Sunday is over
We are all going home
No reason to stay here
But no one has made a move

We know that for sure
Nothing lasts forever
But we have too many things gone too fast

Let's a make a wish
Easy one
That you are not the only one
And someone's there next to you holding your hand
Make a wish
You'll be fine
Nothing's gonna let you down
Someone's there next to you holding you now
Someone's there next to you holding you
Along the paths you walk

No comments:

Post a Comment